Biagro in Fruit Attraction

Sunday, 19 October 2014 / Published in Events, News

Biagro took part in the IV edition of Fruit attraction, the International Fair of Fruit and Vegetables, held in IFEMA, Madrid, from October 15th to 17th.

It is a great magnitude fair, similar to Fruit Logistica Berlin, this year being the biggest edition, with a total of 800 exhibitors. Manufacturers represented a 70% of the exhibitors, while the remaining 30% was represented by related industries’ companies.

Exhibitors came from all the Autonomous Communities producing fruits and vegetables, but it has also turned into one of the strongest international reference, especially in Europe, with the participation of companies from Germany, Belgium, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Sweden and Austria. Also companies from Argentina, Chile, the United States, Mexico and Peru were present, and as a first time, form Korea and Turkey.

It is also remarkable the attendance of representative companies manufacturing traps, biological supplies, and especially, agrochemicals and fertilizers.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


* Copy This Password *

* Type Or Paste Password Here *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Fruit Attraction 2014


Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.

Aviso de cookies